Lilypie

Friday, May 22, 2009

Back To The Corporate Central ....

So my first week of work went by smoothly without a hitch. I saw my supervisor on Wednesday, after he came back from medical leave. He gave me a brief over view of the structure and job scope of my responsibilities and the company. The rest of the day and week were spent helping out with things and looking through old documents and precedents to familiarize with the on-goings of the company.

For two years I could not wait to get out of the Central Business District, then I finally got my wish fulfilled. And for the subsequent three years or more, I finally worked at other areas. Somehow I never quite like the Central Business District. I always feel claustrophobic whenever I am mingling with the lunch crowd. Now finally, I have to get back in.

Luckily this time I am not directly in the middle, but towards the end of the Central Business District, so it is not that crowded as compared to the other stretch. There is a rumour that the company may be shifting as the bigger office is somewhere else, so some of them are keeping their fingers crossed we will not shift too far away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...