Lilypie

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Exit Interview

So I have to do an exit interview. The questions include "How do you find the culture and working environment" and "Was there anything we could do to prevent your resignation?" Hmmm.... shall I be brutally honest and blast out however I feel, as a final revenge for all the accumulated frustration all these years? Or shall I just live and let live?

Actually if everyone who resigned had to do the exit interview, and I know for a fact that many people felt the same way I feel about the general environment here and some of the people, then why do things never improve? In that case, is it even necessary to say so much?

2 comments:

Julie Lim said...

Hi Juphelia,

I think exit interviews are a complete waste of time because most companies don't bother to take any action to make the workplace more conducive based on the info they obtained from outgoing staff.

So why bother having exit interviews in the first place, right?

juphelia said...

My sentiments exactly! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...