Lilypie

Monday, May 18, 2009

Tempting Heart

It had been a rather sappy weekend. I have no idea why I was in such a sappy mood. Maybe I was mourning about the love (or lack of) in my life. Whatever it is, besides wanting to be just alone, I started indulging in sappy movies all over again.

Somehow the show "Tempting Heart" came into my mind. I remember crying when I watched that show, all those years ago. If I am not mistaken, that was the first show I watched at the newly renovated Plaza Singapura, before my music lesson which I was still attending then. It was around late 1990s or early 2000. I was still a university student.

That show is edged in my memory because it was one of the few Chinese shows which I cried after watching it. The story is of a love affair which spanned twenty years, on two star-crossed lovers, who on the surface had already moved on with their lives when the love was forced to end, but at the end, she discovered that he still loved her deeply.

What touched me at the end were the photos he took, beautiful scenery photos, photos of the sky, photos in general, which he took when he missed her badly. That was so beautiful, so touching! She cried, and so did I!

Which brought me back to the sappiness. Hmmm.... I must make a decision on certain issues in my life, whether I want to finally stop giving excuses and start leading a new life all over again, or to continue being in an ambiguous state. Decisions, decisions, decisions! As if I do not make enough decisions, that I have to do this again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...