Lilypie

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Live Long And Prosper!

I watched “Star Trek” and “Young Victoria” last night. For someone who has never watched “Star Trek” before (even though I love “Star Wars”), I went in without expecting anything. I was not really interested to watch “Star Trek” initially, but after diehard fans have told me how good the movie is, I decided to go for it.

Of course, I know some characters here and there. For instance, I know about Captain Kirk and Spock the Vulcan. I know about the USS Enterprise. I know the on-goings inside the space ship. And I know the famous hand sign and the slogan. But I do not know the actual storyline and background behind the entire story.

So I watched this show as how I watched most other shows – as just a movie and wondering how it will be like. And I was not disappointed. The scenes and effects are really cool, especially the beginning. The battle scenes are great. I am no Star Trek fan, so there is nothing much else to comment on, but this is a great show on its own!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What I love bout this movie is the fact that I can't stop laughing .. not to suggest it is a comedy but the sinister joke & everything .. hehe

juphelia said...

Haha... I agree! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...