Lilypie

Monday, January 18, 2010

A New Digicam At Last!

I am so happy! As a four-month cum early Valentine's Day celebration, my dear gave me a new digital camera, not just any digicam, but a Sony Cybershot DSC-TX1, complete in pink!

It is the camera I have been eyeing! My Olympus is finally due for retirement after four and half years. The memory card does not seem to be working well anymore and the batteries run out very fast nowadays.

Hence I have thought of upgrading a digicam. I need one that can take good night shots, as well as food, sunrise / sunset, beach, snow and underwater, especially if I go travelling.

I was initially eyeing the Canon IXUS 200 IS, but it did not have all the shooting modes I wanted. I thought of Olympus again but decided against it when I saw that the new Olympus cameras are not as aesthetically-pleasing as the one I have.

So I decided on Sony Cybershot. I have heard reviews that it is a pretty reliable camera and it takes pretty good night shots too. Plus it is aesthetically-pleasing, slim and lightweight and fits snugly on my palm.

The next thing I knew, my dear had bought it for me! I cannot believe how wonderful he is! Thank you so much dear! Love you so much too!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...