Lilypie

Saturday, January 30, 2010

My New Toy

At last, I finally have a bicycle of my own! In order to really learn how to be an expert cyclist, I thought of having a bicycle so I can spend some time everyday practicing and cycling around my estate to improve my balancing act.

Luckily I have a friend who was selling her bicycle at a very good price, complete with a basket and bell. Furthermore she is around my size, albeit much skinnier, so if the bicycle fits her, it definitely fits me.

So my dear went to collect it this morning and cycled back to my place. Rather he cycled halfway then took a cab back. It was no easy feat considering he cycled a total of fifteen kilometres, more than two hours in all! By the time he reached my place, he crashed out for the whole afternoon!

Anyway this is the bicycle I now have. Pretty right? I wish I can be an expert cyclist soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...