Lilypie

Friday, January 8, 2010

A True Man!

I feel really happy! My dear let it slip that two days after Christmas, he called his female friend and told her off for behaving the way she did.

I was really surprised! Why would he do that? I did not even ask him to do anything on my account!

His reply?

"Anyone who treats you shabbily is showing disrespect to me. I do not care who he or she is, I will never stand for it if they treat the girl I love as second-class. If I cannot even protect the one I love, what kind of man am I?"

Is that not just romantic? I could not help grinning when I heard that!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

She still behaved that way *after* he told her off last year? (I'm assuming from the posting time line that your "thank-you dinner" was on Jan 5th.)

Gee whiz...

juphelia said...

Yup. She was more "hostile" during the meeting session than at Christmas. Then I found out he called her, so I could not help wondering if it was because he called her, which explained why she behaved that way even more. Oh well, there are all kinds of people around!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...