Lilypie

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Preparing For Lessons

The campus courier service in my school is efficient indeed! My school books were all packed in boxes and sent to my home today while I was still at work! So by the time I reached home, the books were already at home!

Since my dear is also in the same school but a different course, I had his school books sent over too and he came by to collect them earlier on.

It will really be a rushed semester. Four modules equates to four papers. The funny thing is, if the modules have been further split up, why is it more expensive and a heavier workload per module as compared to before the modules were split up?

Anyway my textbooks consist of short stories from Kate Chopin, Katherine Mansfield, Franz Kafka, Albert Camus, to name a few. There is also an edition of Merchant of Venice and an anthology of poetry, the exact books I studied for Literature in Secondary Three!

My dear's Sociology Research textbook is very interesting too, as it consists of a study of Karl Marx's theories!

I think I am going to love this semester! Hopefully I can achieve good grades and proceed on!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...