Lilypie

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stressed Up!

I got my full timetable on Monday. I was just looking through it and got really stressed. I know I will have a busy semester, but I did not realise just how busy it is! My lessons are on every Monday and Tuesday.

Since I am taking four major subjects, two subjects will be done every half a semester. In other words, from January to March, I will complete two subjects, and from March to May, I will complete the other two. The examinations will be all in May.

Which means, from January to March, I have to finish three textbooks, ten essays and fifteen short stories, plus two quizzes and two papers. And from March to May, I have to finish another two textbooks, two plays and thirty-two poems, plus one quiz and two papers. Not to mention the various assignments for my two minor modules. Arrrggghhhh!!!

I always wonder how people study and work at the same time, plus struggling with raising a family? I am already thinking whether I can actually cope with these plus the other commitments I have this year. I hope I do not break down and cry one day!

3 comments:

Julie Lim said...

I pursued my degree while working full-time; and it was certainly not a joke. I remember doing assignments till the wee hours of the morning so that I could hand it in the next day. It was sheer madness, and I was glad when I finally graduated!

juphelia said...

Yes, I can totally relate to that. I seriously wonder how others did it! Which degree did you pursue?

Julie Lim said...

I did my Bachelor of Communications at a local Malaysian university. It was a degree specially designed for working adults.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...