Lilypie

Monday, January 4, 2010

More Updates Via Mobile

So my previous experiment with BlogPress is not such a success. On the phone the post was indicated as published, but when I accessed it, the post was not reflected. I had to go to my laptop and re-publish again!

So it seems like there is still lots of tweaking before I can use this successfully. Strange that other blog portals have no problem with this at all.

Anyway today I finally went back to work. It had been a good break. Only thing was that due to the long break, everybody was in a mad rush and everything was urgent.

But it is good to go back to work, at least it helps to keep me occupied. In any case, it is best I treasure whatever free time I have before Cathechism classes and my lessons start around end of January, after which I will be craving for some free time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

juphelia said...

Hey, this time it is a success! Seems like I can really do away with the laptop afterall!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...