Lilypie

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Attempts At Balancing ...

I am still trying to improve my cycling skills to at least be able to balance the bicycle properly. Yesterday we went cycling but my bicycle still swerved here and there. How do people actually cycle in a straight path without once swerving and falling?

Each time I am on a bicycle, it takes very long to get me balanced. While others can jump on their bicycles and go off like that, I was still at the starting point trying to balance properly.

So I tried to go with my instincts. I closed my eyes. I realize by doing that, I could actually shut all other senses off and cycle properly.

However I cannot keep closing my eyes and cycle! What if I knock into someone or a tree, or cycle into the sea?

Yet when I opened my eyes again, I lost my balance and the whole bicycle swerved again!

Anyone who can share tips on how to rectify this is greatly appreciated! I must become a relatively good cyclist, it is about time I become one anyway!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Richard said...

Just go and have confidence.

Also, look ahead, the bike will go where your eyes go.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...