Lilypie

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Film List For 2010

Last year was quite a good year for movies, considering the number of blockbusters, namely Transformers, Terminator Salvation, Star Trek, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Sherlock Holmes, and a few others.

This year, there seems to be even nicer shows coming up. After the movie weekend I had, I have compiled a list of the upcoming nice shows which I plan to catch for this year. So here goes ....

1. New York, I Love You (I missed Paris, I Love You, so this is one show I am looking forward to!)
2. The Blind Side
3. My One And Only
4. Brothers
5. Hachiko : A Dog's Story
6. The Box
7. Edge of Darkness
8. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnussus
9. Wolfman
10. Valentine's Day
11. True Legend
12. 72 Tenants of Prosperity (Hong Kong show)
13. Little Big Soldier (Chinese show)
14. Broken Embraces (French / Spanish show)
15. All's Well Ends Well 2010 (Hong Kong show)
16. Shutter Island
17. Agora
18. Nine
19. Dear John
20. The Last Song
21. Alice In Wonderland
22. Up In The Air
23. Book Of Eli
24. Pope Joan
25. Green Zone
26. When In Rome
27. The Lovely Bones
28. Bounty Hunter
29. Clash Of The Titans (more like my dear wants to watch this)
30. Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps
31. Iron Man 2
32. Robin Hood
33. Shrek Forever After
34. Sex And The City 2
35. The Karate Kid
36. The A Team
37. Knight And Day
38. Inception
39. The Last Airbender
40. The Sorcerer's Apprentice
41. Little Fockers
42. Salt
43. Ramona and Beezus
44. Beastly
45. Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows
46. Chronicles of Narnia : Voyage of the Dawn Treader
47. The Green Hornet
48. Gulliver's Travels

This list is not exhaustive though. I am sure there will be other nice shows coming up throughout the year. Hopefully this year will be another good year for films, especially these couple of months, what with the Academy Award season coming up!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Julie Lim said...

Thanks for the inexhaustive list! I'm looking forward to Wolfman, Alice in Wonderland, Iron Man 2 and The Sorceror's Apprentice :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...