Lilypie

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Education Subsidy .... Or Not?

Our government has put aside more budget for education subsidies, so when I came across this piece of news, I was really ecstatic! Imagine 40% off my course fees, I will be able to save up much more and not struggle so much. It will be quite a burden off me, and I can let my savings grow more.

However, the catch is that the subsidy is only applicable to those who are upgrading their qualifications to a first degree. Which means most likely I am not able to get it, because I am taking an Honours from a normal degree, whereas there are many who are taking the normal degree from just 'A' levels or diplomas.

Oh well.... just when I thought finally I have an answer to my prayers, on how to pay my entire course fees without too much of a burden! I just have to see how things go, who knows perhaps I may be able to get it after all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...