Lilypie

Monday, February 4, 2008

Which Trip To Go To?

My parents are planning another trip this year. Around May - June, they are thinking of going to Russia. Wow, I told my mum if they are really going to Russia, I want to go too!

Then towards the end of the year, they may want to plan a family trip to New Zealand, where we would rent a car to drive from North to South island. Yeah, New Zealand! A place I always wanted to go to, even before "Lord of the Rings" came out!

The trouble is, I do not have that many leave nor money to go two places in a year. Besides, May will be when a cousin gets married, and my examinations. End of the year will be when my best friend gets married.

Plus, if I go to both places, I may need to come out with at least S$6,000.00 for both, not counting the amount I have to set aside for my course fees next semester. And I need to apply for twenty days leave, which exceeds my current entitlement.

Oh well... perhaps I can only choose to go one. But which one? Both are the places I want to go, yet I cannot make up my mind which one to go to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...