Lilypie

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Clearance Of Tray

Here I am, on my bed, doing one of the things I love most - writing. All these while I have been reading and writing on my bed, this is the first time I am typing on my bed. Having mobility is really a wonderful thing!

I experienced a slight miracle at work today. For once in nine months, my In tray is empty! When I saw that my In tray is finally cleared of stuff instead of the neverending stack, I felt so relieved and ecstatic! Relieved that I could finally clear stuff and not have more accumulated for so long. Ecstatic that I have finally managed to finish whatever it was I needed to do! Now if only my Out tray can clear just as fast....

If only my In tray can remain empty, but I suspect it is most likely going to be filled again in a very short time, with another stack of neverending stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...