Lilypie

Sunday, April 20, 2008

First Notebook Post

Finally I got my notebook up and running after such a long time! Complete with wireless internet access at home and virus scan, which means I can surf the net anywhere within the confines of my own home! Even in my room on my bed!

Thus this is the first post that is uploaded from the notebook. Now all I need is to copy my files (assignments, reports, posters, emails, instant chats, music) from the main PC to the notebook, and all will be set!

The only problem is that I have not been able to download any email software or configure the email account on my notebook. Which means I have to create a new permanent web-based email account to consolidate all my contacts. At least this "migration" means a new start for me.

My PC has been one that has witnessed all my ravings and rantings, interactions with people who have made certain impacts in my life, as well as emails which I have sent out and received, and those which I have wanted to save. It has also been a witness to my memories - all my photos and the music I downloaded during my melancholic moods.

Thus to totally migrate means a new beginning, that I leave behind my past and look forward to the future. Having said that, I still need to remove whatever files I have in the PC and move them to my notebook, then I can really start using it officially from now on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...