Lilypie

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Achievements

I have never been a straight A student, as attested by my report cards and books. I had a combination of As, Bs, Cs even, all the way until I finished secondary. By the time I entered tertiary, I hardly even sniffed an A. My grades range from Bs, Cs and Ds, scoring mostly B-average.

So when I saw that I had an A- for one of my assignments yesterday, I was ecstatic! For once in a long time, I can finally have an A grade! Even though it is nothing much, to me, I find it an achievement. Someone like me who struggled to even pass, compared to others where scoring As are but just a breeze, it is a happy occasion indeed.

This, coupled with the fact that my new Legal Counsel actually praised me yesterday. She said even the Managing Director praised me for my ability to work. Hmmm... I never thought I have done a lot actually, but to hear that, I am really happy.

Two happy things in a day, plus I spend a happy evening with my best friend and her husband. Well, it does not take a lot to make me happy. How I wish everyday can be like this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...