Lilypie

Saturday, July 26, 2008

(R).I.(P). ....

One of my respected gurus have passed away. Why do the good always die young? Ever since I came across his last lecture, I have been really inspired. The first time I got to know about him was an article in Ms Match's blog. Then I came across the book in one of the local bookstores. After that I came into contact with his real last lecture from a friend, who sent me the video link as something inspiring to cheer me up when I had a bad day at work.

Even though I have not gotten the book yet, I have been watching the last lecture each time when I need some inspiration to perk me up. His words are really addictive and touching! From the perspective of a dying person, his outlook in life is really different, especially the part about childhood dreams. So if I know I am not going to live on for much longer, what is the most important thing to me?

He inspired me to want to re-prioritise my priorities. He inspired me to live each day as if it is my last. Most importantly, he inspired me to always relive my dreams, that I should never give up, that life is all the more worth living because of my dreams. He inspired me to start thinking on what exactly I should be doing.

In a bid to "mourn", I am dedicating the MTV section exclusively to his last lecture. Hopefully you will find meaning in his words and be just as inspired as I have been. Fare thee well and rest in peace. Thank you for being my muse, my guru and my inspiration.

Click here for more tribute : Official Google Blog: Goodbye to Randy Pausch, a great teacher
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...