Lilypie

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Perfect Beauty?

I was reading a magazine and came across what plastic surgeons deem as the perfect features. After reading that, I took a look in the mirror and observed myself. Obviously I have always known I do not have perfect features, but I never know how far off I actually am! According to the list, I only have about three of the so-called "perfect" features!

1. A good set of eyebrows which are not too bushy, with a reasonable arch - Check

2. Double eyelids that are symmetrical on both sides - Double eyelids, check. Symmetrical on both sides? Unfortunately no, my right eye is smaller than my left eye, and that shows whenever I smile. :-(

3. Big eyes, with an equal proportion of whites on both sides of the pupil - Big eyes, check, although one eye is a bit more prominent. Equal proportion of whites on both sides, check.

4. A nose that is positioned in the centre of the face and not too wide, with a defined tip and a bit of nostril showing - My nose is in the centre of the face, but it is a bit flat and the tip is not defined.

5. A forehead, nose and lower part of the face that takes up one-third of the face each - Unfortunately, no. My forehead is a bit too wide I think. :-(

6. Cheekbones that are reasonably prominent - Check

7. A upper to lower lip ratio of 1:2, which means the lower lip should be twice as plump as the upper lip - Both my lips are about the same size, with the upper lip slightly plumper.

8. A face shape that is triangular (sharp chin) and not too round or too square - My face is more squarish.

Thus, if those points above are what define beauty, then I am definitely not one! :-(
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...