Lilypie

Saturday, April 8, 2006

Dress Disaster!

It was an enjoyable day I had, except the few dress disasters. I was getting ready to go out in the early afternoon, when the dress I had on tore at the sides. Goodness, have I really expanded until I could not even fit into my clothes anymore?

So I had to change into another dress. A new strappy Miss Selfridge dress, low-cut and low-back. However, I did not realise exactly how loose the straps were, so when I sat down, the dress went all the way down and my cleavage was exposed more than necessary. I had to keep pulling it up and adjusting the straps.

So after the show "Typhoon", I went to buy a new attire to change into. I was contemplating a new pair of Levi's jeans, so went to the Levi Girl's boutique, where I saw the mannequin in the display window wearing a combination of a pink camisole top and jeans.

I decided to buy the same combination. I asked for a pair of Levi's Diva jeans, and the pink camisole. I went into the fitting room with size 26 and 27 jeans, and a size S top, but realised none fit! I asked for size 28 jeans, but it was still too tight. Finally, size 29 jeans and a size M top fit me just right, except I had to send the jeans back for alteration.

Now I am really feeling depressed. My other pair of Levi's jeans, which I bought about five years back, was only size 26! And the other Levi's T-shirt I had was size S! So now the upper part of my body had gone up a size, and the lower part had gone up two sizes!

I better start a real work-out very very soon ......

3 comments:

LeeCooper said...

haa.. 5 years back, my waist was 28 and secretly wanted it to be 30 because my girlfriend was 26 and I thought it would be more manly.

Now, I've overshot and I had to buy pants of waist 36.

Goy said...

Hmm, get started on something light. Usually go for brisk walks like 3 times a week 30 minutes a day would be very beneficial. The first step is usually the hardest but the most important.

shakespeareheroine said...

leecooper : Really? But I guess not too bad for a guy to expand, worse for a girl.

Goy : THank you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...