Lilypie

Sunday, April 2, 2006

Old Look, Old Name, New Link

My blog has been made private. And I am only disclosing the new website to a handful of people. The reason being I am fed up of jokers and anonymous fellows who intrude in, give their two cents' worth and make offensive remarks.

Besides, my guy told me that perhaps it may not be that good an idea to be so transparent about my private life to the whole world, especially since the recent incident of being scolded by my aunt for what I posted. And now I am worried about the possibility of my parents ever finding out what I have been up to. Then I will either be grounded for life or disowned.

Thus, from now on, only people I really trust will get to access my blog. People who have been reading and keeping up with me. People who have been giving me moral support all these while. People whom I have become friends with. And people who have been kind and concerned for me.

You know who you are, and for everything, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...