Lilypie

Monday, April 3, 2006

What An Introduction!

"This visage, no more veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimillitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorious visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votice, not in vain, for the value and voracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-a-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."

Wow! My vocabulary just increased two-fold! Hugo Weaving just reeks of so much sex appeal due to his body language when he said this! I never know just how much he can turn me on by his speech alone!

4 comments:

Goy said...

Hahaha! Your last sentence was funny!

Anyway, I wonder if that could be a pick up line.

Gravity Drop said...

I haven't seen the movie, but if Hugo Weaving is "sexy" It's one of those thing that I'll have to see it to believe.

KaiRiNu said...

Yar...I enjoyed the show too!

shakespeareheroine said...

Goy : Don't try that on girls! ;-p

Gravity Drop : Not his body or face, but the way he speaks and acts out.

Kairinu : You too? Hooray!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...