Lilypie

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Infusion Of The Left And Right Brain

I wish I can be more left-brained. My left brain tells me what to do, what is the right way to do things, how to handle things logically and sensibly. But my right brain tells me how to feel and how emotional to get. Unfortunately, I am always more of a right-brainer than a left-brainer.

Like for instance, in making friends and developing relationships, my left brain may tell me this person is not suitable, but my right-brain will say this person gives me those feelings so should give a chance. Or else my left brain will tell me that I should take my time to choose and choose carefully because it is for my life, but my right brain will tell me to hurry as time is running out.

It is not really a good idea to be so right-brained as one tends to always let emotions go in the way of seeing things objectively. The right brain causes one to be possessive when the left brain urges one to just let go and move on.

If there is some training to be more left-brained, I will go for it. Meanwhile, I must try to listen more to my left brain instead of my right, and try infusing both together equally in order to get a more complete picture, and to do things in a better way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...