Lilypie

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Reaching A Consensus

It had been a tumultuous couple of days. I am down with a bout of stomach flu. I spent Sunday night tossing and turning in bed, coupled with a queasy stomach and the feeling of nausea the whole night. I should not have drunk the mocha blend on Sunday evening! Kept me awake and was too acidic for my stomach.

I must confess I was not in a good state yesterday. It could be due to the long conversation with someone on Sunday night, where although we came to a consensus, in the end I was feeling a tad depressed and disappointed. As everyone knows, I always live by my heart instead of my head, even now.

Sometimes you can fall in love with someone who is totally wrong for you, and you end up miserable. Other occasions, you thought you finally found someone so right for you, but somehow the spark that ignites the start of a beautiful relationship is just not there.

Perhaps it is not there as yet. After all, feelings do take time to develop. For some, it may be instantaneous; for others, it may take a few months, or a few years even. Meanwhile I am leaving all up to fate and God. Whatever will be will be.

In the event we do not end up together, I believe there will be a better one more deserving for myself and for him. Afterall, God knows what is best for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...