Lilypie

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lessons From A Matchmaker ....

I came across a very inspiring and enlightening article. Coming from a matchmaker and relationship coach, her words really hold true. In fact, I agree with everything she said, which is why I have my own criteria in choosing the person whom I will ultimately end up with for life.

As I have mentioned before, marriage is for life. Do not plunge in if you do not mean to honour your marriage vows and stay faithful and true to each other, being each other's companions and partners.

And for that, I am at least happy that I have the right values when it comes to relationship and marriage, so I can start off on the right track if and when I ever enter another relationship, which will be my last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...