Lilypie

Friday, December 24, 2010

Cell-Less ...

I left my mobile phone behind last night. I was about to meet friends and after texting them, I forgot to put my mobile phone back in my bag. Imagine my mini panic attack when I found the phone missing! I was worried anyone could have taken it since it is an Apple after all.

Yet I did not really break down or had withdrawal symptoms. Somehow I knew my phone was safe. I even relishes not having a phone and not be a slave to checking texts and mails. It became a rather peaceful night without being tied to the gadget.

People nowadays cannot live without their mobile phones, especially smartphones where it is not just a normal phone for calling and texting, it can be used for games, checking of mails and social portals, online chatting, current affairs, surfing the net, reading. Just about everything can be done on the phone on the go. Is it any wonder why some, especially a certain WDC, are so addicted to this gadget and get so upset when the phone even leaves his sight for even five minutes?

In any case, when I reached home last night, the person who kept my mobile phone called my home twice, leaving her number and asked me to pick it up from her. Luckily she is working very near my office so I went to pick up my phone from her earlier. All is intact!

I have to make a point not to be so careless again!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...