Lilypie

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My "武林秘籍"

I cannot believe I found this! For those who grew up watching Hong Kong swordfighting serials will probably recognize this as one of those "pugilistic manuals" which those swordsman learn from.

My favorite is always the "玉女心经" from the Return of the Condor Heroes. This was the skill where the Little Dragon Maiden inherited from her teacher, a skill only to be passed on to women. However since her only disciple Yang Guo was male, she had to impart the skill to him. Once they mastered the skill, they became more formidable than before.

So when I came across the book which shopping earlier on, I got so excited. And then I realise the pages are blank. In other words, I can use it as a notebook, journal, sketchpad or whichever way I like.

Perhaps I should just use a Chinese paintbrush to write inside to make it seem like a real pugilistic manual!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...