Lilypie

Monday, December 20, 2010

Pre-Christmas Gifts ...

The past few days I have been receiving quite a few Christmas gifts when Christmas is still about a week more. Last Saturday I had a lunch gathering with friends and I received nice gifts from them - a set of tea light candles and a unique photo holder that can act as a coaster too.

Today I received gifts from my outgoing General Counsel and my immediate boss - two Lancome perfumes, a box of chocolates and a Kiehl's Number One lip balm.

But the best is a white gold necklace with a double heart pendant given by my dear! Wow.. I have been really pampered this year, and Christmas is not even here yet! Time to start giving back too!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...