Lilypie

Monday, December 27, 2010

Getting Used To New Schedule

I have never worked in the central area so this new office is a welcome change. However I realise I am actually feeling more tired than before!

One reason can be I start work earlier. I used to start work at nine and would reach office around half past eight, but now I start work at half past eight which means I have to reach the office at eight, which means I have to wake up an hour earlier.

Not only that, even though I officially end work at half past five in the evening, normally I would only go off after six. Work is ongoing and I was totally shagged by the time lunch time arrived.

Still I think I am getting the hang of it. If I cannot cope now, how am I to cope when school starts again? Furthermore, I have to start scheduling exercise time as well so I can start slimming down since all attempts are futile.

Hopefully I can get used to this new schedule soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...