Lilypie

Monday, December 6, 2010

Curled Up!

The trouble with cutting my hair is that my curls will start to come back. Since young, I have had natural wavy hair. Even when my hair was long, it would curl whichever way, hence quite hard to maintain.

Finally when I reached my mid-twenties, I decided to have it straightened. So I went for my first rebonding job. First time I had straight hair and first time my hair became so neat and manageable!

I love my straight hair so much that I would have a rebounding job every two years. Right now my hair had gone through three rebounding jobs and it is still intact with no traces of chemical after effects.

This time round, because I cut it off until above the shoulders, I decided not to rebond since the hair is so short. But because of this, I have to settle with my hair curling up again.

A few years back, a guy I was kind of going out with gave me a set of Philips hair stylers as a gift. Inside there are interchangeable consoles for the different hair stylers, like straightening iron, curling tong, crimper, soft wave and hard wave.

In short, I can use those to make my hair straight, wavy, curly, ringlets, straight on top but curly at the tips. However I am a self-confessed lazy bum. Why should I bother creating my own hairstyle when the professionals can do it so much better for me?

Still, that set is rather useful if I need to attend a formal event and it is light and handy enough to be packed in a luggage bag. So perhaps from now on, I should start experimenting with different hairstyles as and when the occasion calls for it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...