Lilypie

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Crocs Crocs

I have always resisted buying Crocs because I find them ugly, hard to match and expensive. I do not find it worth it to spend that amount on shoes like that, even though those who love Crocs swear by their durability and comfort.

Today while having lunch with my colleagues, they met a former colleague who is now working in Crocs. She would be entitled to staff discount so we went to the nearest outlet to check it out.

That was when I realise Crocs have very pretty designs nowadays. I saw a pair of ballet flats that are shiny and can be used for work and parties. Wearing that on your feet, no one can tell it is Crocs!

I decided to try it on, and it is really fitting and comfortable! I can walk around in this the whole day without having any blisters or pain or whatnot! The shoes are so comfortable that I can even sleep in them!

The best thing was that the former colleague could let us use her staff rate and we could get the shoes at only half the price! A very good deal!

So I finally bought a pair of Crocs (which really do not look anything like the normal Crocs) as this kind of good deal may not come again. I can wear that to office and other functions too!

No wonder it is such a popular brand amongst the young and old alike!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Julie Lim said...

I bought a pair of Crocs ballet flats a couple of months ago and am truly amazed at its comfort and durability.

It also takes a short time for Crocs to dry. So if it rains and you reach the office with a pair of wet Crocs, don't fret - it'll dry within a couple of minutes :-)

The sales person also told me that if you wear it constantly for 2 months, the Crocs will mould itself to the size of your feet!

juphelia said...

Really? That is very good news indeed! I think I am going to be a big fan of Crocs from now on!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...