Lilypie

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Completed Another Semester!

Finally the examination results are out! And I managed to pass. Besides the paper which I withdrew from (and will be resitting the next time round), I did well enough to take on the maximum load again next semester. Which means if all goes well, I can finally complete the which course by end of 2012!

What a semester this had been! After all my stress, sweat and whatnot, at last my efforts were rewarded. As expected, the modules that require 100% coursework fare better than the one that required a written examination. Looks like I really cannot take examination!

Hopefully I can do well enough to graduate with top honours this time round!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...