Lilypie

Sunday, December 5, 2010

End Of An Exciting Week

I was supposed to go for the Standard Chartered Marathon today but because my dear is down with flu and I have a big blister on my big toe, we decided to skip it. Oh well... There is always next year!

Despite this, it has been a real exciting week! I started my new job at a new work place at a swanky area. So I got to rediscovering all the cool places, underground tunnels and secret passages leading to short cuts to food centers which I have never known they existed!

Then I started doing some work and it was a real challenge! I think I am really doing brain work this time round instead of "cut and paste" kind of work.

Then it was the Dinner and Dance of a classy and humorous affair. And finally, it was the first session of the new tuition assignment.

Can anything get more exciting than this? How I wish my days are filled with excitement always!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...