Lilypie

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Orlando In May

It is confirmed. I will be going to Orlando in May for a global conference with the global Legal team from the head office in Boston. Because it is considered a big scale event, I need to get my flight and accommodations booked early.

Hence my flight details have been tentatively booked. I will be flying our local carrier, Business Class, to New York, then take a connecting flight on Continental Airlines to Orlando, First Class.

I will leave on 2 May in the morning and reach Orlando in the evening of 2 May. Then I will return on the evening of 6 May and reach home on 8 May early morning.

This is so exciting! First time in my life I am entitled to take Business Class and First Class! When I took a look at the total cost, I did a double take. The total cost of the entire flight is more than twice my monthly income! No wonder I can never have the chance to take anything more than Economy.

We will be staying at one of the hotels at SeaWorld and have the chance to watch the famous Cirque du Soleil. Working for a multinational corporation is really different from a local company.

I am so looking forward to this trip, that is, if I do not get terminated before that!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...