Lilypie

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Petit Toilette ...

The advantage of working in a centralized area is that everything one needs and wants are at one's fingertips. Today I came across a few shops in the shopping mall opposite my office offering lessons in jewelry-making, scrapbooking and knitting - three things I like to pick up. Now I have no worries anymore because all these lessons are just a stone's throw away and I can always go after work!

Then I came across a post-Christmas sale on toiletries. I have been looking out for miniature bottles of toiletries so I can bring them along for retreats and traveling and not pack in anything bulky anymore.

I managed to find a set of six miniature shower creams from Marks and Spencers. It is the new Floral Collection and the smell is so fragrant and sweet! The set consists of two Magnolia, one Rose, Lavendar, Camellia and Iris shower creams. And they smell just as heavenly!

Then I went to The Body Shop and found the perfect travel kit, consisting of five miniature bottles of one Peppermint Foot Lotion, Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion, Almond Oil Conditioning Hand Wash, Coconut Shower Cream and White Musk Shower Gel. All catered for from top to toe!

The best is they are so small and handy that I can just pack them into a pouch and they will not take up so much space! Finally I can lighten a bit of my load while travelling and still get pampered from head to toe!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...