Lilypie

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Last Month Of The Year

Finally December has arrived. The past eleven months just flew by! Normally the last month of the year is full of pomp and fanfare because it is the month of Christmas!

I remember when I was young, my mum would bring me Christmas shopping together with my aunt and cousin. I used to like going shopping with her.

However when I grew older, shopping with my mum became a drag. Somehow I do not have the patience to go into shop after shop after shop and in the end did not even get a single thing. I much rather see something I like, go into the shop, try it on, get it if it fits and go off. Which is why I hardly ever go window shopping.

This December will mark my first month at my new job. I have yet to know if I can remain here. Of course I hope to but perhaps the company may think I do not meet their standards hence terminate my services.

In any case, I am sure looking forward to Christmas and the coming New Year ahead! A new year always means new hopes and new ideals!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...