Lilypie

Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary My Sweet Love!

Happy Anniversary my sweet love!
For you, I thank the lord above
You are my hope, inspiration & love
Words can’t explain how much I love you
Word’s can’t explain how much I care
& the only thing I can tell you
Is that I love you

The many memories that we share together
Means so much to me
And in the years to come
I look forward in sharing my life and more loving memories with you

Whenever I look into your eyes
I can see how beautiful the world is
Because with your ever radiating growing love
I cannot help myself to love you more & more each day

Nothing in this world can ever be so more important than you
Thank you for being with me
Just knowing that you are my darling
Makes my days ever so bright
Happy Anniversary my Sweet Love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...