Lilypie

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Drained And Shagged ...

What a day! I have started doing some work after the past two days of familiarization of stuff. I came in excited and full of confidence of being able to handle the work well. Yet after today somehow I am not that sure anymore.

The work is interesting but because the company is in the medical and pharmaceutical industry, there are quite a lot of medical terms, hence I was quite lost. Yes the work is challenging but already I made quite a bit of mistakes! Who knows the company may just terminate my services!

Which is why I am feeling do drained and shagged right now! I feel as if all my brain cells have died! But I am sure I can get used to it soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...