Lilypie

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Of Wine And Spirits

I am more a wine person than a beer person. While my dear will douse beer after beer (especially his favorite and limited Erdinger White), I much rather drunk wine (red wine) than beer.

I do not really have a big threshold for alcohol so I always have to watch myself. Sometimes even after drinking just one glass of white wine or red wine, I will start to get high.

Until I discover Brown Brothers' Cienna red wine. When I first drank this wine, I find it sweet, fruity, clear and not much trace of alcohol. Actually the alcohol content is not that low - about seven percent - but because the wine is so sweet and refreshing, I do not feel high.

Soon I was addicted. Then my whole family got addicted. My dear got addicted. My mum's colleagues got addicted. Last I heard, my close friend loves this wine too.

The thing is after drinking this wine, somehow all other wines taste horrible to me. From now on, I am only taking Brown Brothers' Cienna red wine whenever I drink!

I heard the Moscato is nice too, but I have yet to try it. One day I must try the Brown Brothers' Moscato white wine as well as the Moscato Rose. Then I can have the complete collection and not take any other kinds of wine anymore!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...