Lilypie

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why Can Magazines Not Come In Proper Sizes?

Sometime ago, a fellow blogger wrote about the irritating adverts at the side of a female magazine and she took a pair of scissors to cut that flap away so the magazine can be carried around more easily.

Two days back, I went to do my annual purchase of magazines. I would read women's magazines off and on if I come across any articles that interest me but it is only during December that I will get the whole lot as the Christmas bumper issues are really good. I have been doing that every year for the past five years or so.

So I went into 7-11 and bought Her World, Female, CLEO, Simply Her and The Woman's Weekly. All other magazines are packed as compactly as possible to ensure ease of carrying, except for CLEO, which came in this kind of packaging :


Arrrgh! Does the distributor not know it is so hard to carry around? Even after I removed all the "freebies", it is still too big to carry around.

Why can female magazines not come in smaller sizes for ease of carrying instead of the bulky packages they come in? Maybe I should just start subscribing again so the magazines can be sent to my home and I can then save the trouble of lugging back such bulky packages in the future!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...