Lilypie

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Foodie Blog Of Thine Relation

I must have been blind. All my random readings of blogs, food blogs in particular, I never discovered this until recently. To top it off, it is my cousin's blog! My half-cousin actually, for those who knows my family background.

Anyway, it was her brother who started the blog, on all kinds of food and restaurant reviews. These are my well-priviledged cousins, with looks, brains, wealth, scholarships to top universities, anything and everything.

So for those who, for some reason, think I have all-encompassing knowledge and am a gourmet who go around sourcing for the best food and the best places, you have not met them. It runs in the family - to go eating at the best places and finding out where the best food are.

And I am proud to be related to them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...