Lilypie

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Challenges In Life = Experience Gained

I do not know whether it is a sign of old age, or I have just lost touch with the time when I was in school, but I realise I can no longer rush a few assignments at one go together. Sad to say, every school I attended, the assignment deadlines are always one after another, some on the same day, some the day after.

I did not feel it that much last year because I was just taking one subject. But this year I chose to do the full load so perhaps that is why I am feeling burned out? It is my fault then for over-estimating myself. Or for taking such an intensive course, one of heavy research, reading, analysing, writing and discourse, instead of a more "practical" course where the answers are either right or wrong, with no grey area in between.

Despite the odds, I still chose to do it, because it is what I love. It is what I want to do. A lot of people my age have already achieved Masters, or PhD even, whereas I still have some time to go before I can achieve a Masters.

Despite all the hard work, sweat and struggles, I still love it, because I am learning a lot from the course. Each module, each chapter, is a new challenge, and what is life without challenges? Challenges in life help one to become stronger, change one's objectives and let one learn a lesson. Experienced gained can never be lost, because lessons will be with us for life.

On a side note, I just realise I am almost as old as Ben & Jerry's! To commemorate the special day, we are having free ice-cream! Yeah, I can eat to my heart's content, provided I can make it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...