Lilypie

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Facebook Blog

For a while now, I have been contemplating creating another space where I will do some random writings, as well as to pen down short stories or ideas of stories. People will ask, what, then, is this space for? When I first created this space, it is to note down whatever thoughts that come into my mind, general, specific, details, anything, as well as memories of the times in case I become senile in the future.

As time goes by, I realise that I have to be responsible over what I write, that I cannot just blast out anything and everything, especially in my more emotional state. But this space has become so much a part of my life that I feel reluctant to shut it down or lay it off altogether.

Recently, I found some long-lost friends, and they have been rather interested to know what has been going on in my life. This space is for all and sundry to read, but then there are certain details which I have let on that I do not feel so comfortable telling everybody now.

Besides, unless they have known me intimately through the years and will not judge, chances are it is not a good idea to let on about this space. Thus, this blog is only for those I really trust enough and those who have been following my writings throughout, and know at least what kind of person I am.

So I have created a new space, just for those who requested. I will call it my Facebook blog, as whenever that space is updated, it will be in my Facebook notes. That space will not be updated as frequently, as that is only for random thoughts and general observations I come across, nothing detailed, specific or intimate.

Thus, my long-lost friends can still get updated on what is going on, but at the same time, there will be nothing too specific to trigger any form of tremendous reaction. For those who want to check it out, here it is. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...