Lilypie

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An Oddball

At times I think to myself, why must I choose to be the odd one? As in take up courses just for my interests and not because they can help in my career. When my friends take up the more "practical" courses of business or marketing or engineering or accounting, I chose English.

When people chose to play the easy and portable instrument of guitar, I chose the piano. When people chose to go clubbing and indulge in water sports, I chose to play tennis. When people chose to play games, I chose to read. When others watched action movies, I chose historical and romance. When people read motivational and business books, I read classics and poems.

Is it any wonder why it is so hard to find someone whom I can totally relate to, and vice versa? Or perhaps I have not met the minority yet, since I guess someone like me is also considered a minority, not having the same tastes and interests as the majority.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...