Lilypie

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Late Rainy Season?

The weather has been so depressing lately. Just when we thought the rainy season has ended and we can have sunshine again, after two weeks of humidity and sunshine, it has been raining non-stop the past few days again.

The rain comes down in torrents, and it is so heavy that even with umbrellas sheltering us, we still get rained on, especially on our lower bodies. It was raining so hard yesterday that we had to settle for the nearest eating place, and when I sat down, the chair was wet as my skirt was wet.

Today, it was raining so much again that we could not be bothered to lunch outside, so we ordered pizzas delivered to the office. Pizza Hut is having a special promotion on Italian Classic, consisting of a regular pan pizza topped with tomatos, cheese, capsicum, sausages and mushrooms, with spicy drumlets and star-shaped wedges.

It was a sumptuous meal at least and I felt so full after that that I did not feel like working! The wet and cold weather makes it even less conducive for work. I just feel like going home and snoozing away!

Hope the rain lets up soon, otherwise it will be very inconvenient to go places again! Now I feel as if my office is just next to a cascading waterfall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...