Lilypie

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

World's Best Mum!

My mum is absolutely the best mum in the world! Each day I spend with her increases my respect and admiration for her. Just like today. My Aussie aunt and uncle are coming tomorrow for the Easter holidays. They are popping by to see my grandma, before going to Hong Kong on Thursday to visit our relatives and my late grandpa's grave, then coming back here on Saturday before going back home.

Despite having a bad cough, my mum drove to Chinatown to buy a dozen baby mangoes. The reason? Because my uncle loves them and baby mangoes cannot be found in Australia. It is amazing how she goes all out to show consideration and care to others, something which most people I come across will never do.

And this is something which I still have to improve on, how to show consideration and care for others. It is not in speech or words, but in actions. My parents are not the kinds who go for flowery language or words, but they show a lot in their actions. How childish I was in the past to think they are unfeeling and cold just because they do not express their feelings aloud!

And that is the difference between someone who is really sincere and someone who is not. Actions speak louder than words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...