Lilypie

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Signs You Have Lost Weight

1. The blouse you bought a few years back and which became too tight, suddenly became fitting.

2. Your watch has become too loose on your wrist and you need to take another couple of nooks off the strap.

3. The zipper of a skirt that was not able to be pulled up, suddenly worked like a charm and the skirt fitted like a glove.

4. Jeans which felt tight and suffocating became comfortable and loose.

5. When people took a look at your Photo ID, they commented your face had become sharper as compared to the photo.

6. Clothes which fit snugly in the past now became too loose.

I have not weighed myself for ages, but from all these signs, then I can say this is very good news. Hopefully this will keep up, then I can finally get my desired weight at last!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...