Lilypie

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Always A First ....

I was listening to the tune “First Time” on the “Winter Sonata” CD, where the male lead was playing the song for the female lead on the piano in the show. He remarked that it was his first time playing a song for anyone, and she said that it was also her first time anyone had played a song for her.

Come to think of it, I have done a lot of things for the first time, and a lot of things happen to me for the first time ever since I started this relationship. But I am loving every day, every hour, every minute and every second of it all (other than my extreme mood swings)!

First time I am with someone older.

First time I am in an office romance.

First time I am so well-treated.

First time I ever feel so loved by anyone.

First time I love someone so much that every second we are apart is pure torture.

First time I miss someone so much whenever we are apart that I count the minutes until we see each other again.

First time someone comes out to meet me in the wee hours of the morning.

First time I sneak out of my house in the middle of the night just to meet someone for supper and a moonlit walk.

First time someone sends me flowers all the way to my doorstep.

First time someone actually asks if he can hold my hand and kiss me even when we were already officially together.

First time my boyfriend took one whole week after we have officially started just to hold my hand and kissed me, for the first time.

And of course, first time I have gone all the way and made love with someone I love.

But I guess there is always a first for everything. That is what makes life so much more interesting and exciting!

Having said that, I believe I am confirmed a lost cause now. And that is also a first for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...