Lilypie

Thursday, March 2, 2006

Holding Back ....

I went back to work today despite the sniffles, itchy throat and throbbing head. Besides I think I will get more sick staying at home, and I still needed to attend a lecture in the evening. So I have to pull out of the performance this Saturday, but what to do? I am in no state to sing anything.

Lately I am thinking just what exactly am I waiting for? He specially came all the way from his place to meet me at my place on Sunday, brought me out for supper and we went near my area to eat durian, and had a long walk back.

He kept sending me messages on Tuesday and Wednesday when he knew I was sick. He took a train and wanted to come to my place to meet me yesterday, but I told him not to travel so far, so I met him halfway.

No doubt I was not feeling that well, but I was sick of being sick at home, and wanted to go out for some fresh air. We met for dinner and he brought me to a watch shop and bought me a Baby-G watch, before seeing me home!

I cannot believe he actually remembers that I want a new Baby-G although I have only mentioned it once! I felt so bad because goodness knows how much he has spent on me in just less than a week!

I feel as if I owe him something big, but he said that to love a person, as long as he / she is happy that is all that matters. And loving a person means going all out to make him / her happy. When I went home yesterday, I cried. I was so touched and that was truly the first time in my life that I have been so well-treated by a guy!

Why do I not just accept his advances? Am I still waiting for the perfect one to appear? I do not even know what I am still holding back for. Perhaps because he does not meet all my criteria of what I want in a partner? Then shall I continue looking for the perfect one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...