Lilypie

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Not Good Enough?

I feel so guilty. I feel bad that I do not seem to love him enough or do enough for him. There are so many things I want to do for him - cooking a nice meal, helping with his household chores, solving his problems.

But he said that he should not impose any of his problems on me since I have enough of my own to handle. Plus, I am not his maid, so he does not want me to do any form of housework or whatsoever for him. What else can I do to love him more?

I could do so much for guys that were not worth my time, yet now that there is a guy who is truly worthy, somehow I do not seem to do enough. I feel like I have been taking so much yet not giving enough.

He has been questioning whether he is good enough for me. He says that perhaps I should be with someone equal to me, in terms of backgound and education level, whereas he feels he is too common.

But all these are immaterial as long as he is really good to me. In fact, I feel like I am the one that is not good enough for him. He is really too good for me. Maybe I am the one holding him back. Maybe he really should find someone who can treat him just as well as he has treated me. As it is, I really do not seem to be doing enough for him.

Love is actually simple, yet so complicated at the same time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...